01) What services do you offer?
02) What's included in your standard DJ package?
03) What's included in your standard Photo Booth package?
04) What are your top 3 Lighting packages?
05) How much is the deposit & when is it due?
06) When is the final payment due?
07) Do you have liability insurance?
08) How long have you been DJ'ing professionally? Is this your full time job?
09) How far ahead do we need to book you?
10) Are you comfortable MC'ing & making announcements?
11) How do we pick the music?
12) How big is your music library? What genres do you cover?
13) What sets you apart from other DJs?
14) Do you have sample DJ mixes or videos of events you have DJ'd?
15) If you were unable to perform, would you find a replacement?
16) Have you been to my event location before?
17) Are we guaranteed to have YOU as our DJ?
18) What size space do you require for your DJ station?
19) What size space do you require for your Photo Booth?
20) How much time do you need for setup, takedown etc?
21) Do you bring backup equipment?
1) What Services do you offer? (Table of Contents)
Photo Booth Rentals
HD Projectors & Screens
Multiple wireless microphones for conferences & large events
Generators for off the grid locations
2) What is included in your standard DJ package? (Table of Contents)
MacBook Laptop, Mixer & Turntables
2 Self-Powered Speakers
1 Wireless Microphone
Basic Dance Lighting (2 lights that move & change to the music)
MC'ing & Announcements to keep the event on track and flowing
Convenient online music request & planning system
3) What's included in your standard Photo Booth package? (Table of Contents)
Props to enhance the fun
Choice of Color or Black & White photos
2 copies of every photo strip
All digital photos provided on USB flash drive after event
4) What are your top 3 Lighting packages? (Table of Contents)
12 Up Lights
16 Up Lights + 1 Monogram projection (Logo, Initials or Pattern)
20 Up Lights + 2 Color Washes + 2 Monogram projections (Logo, Initials and/or Patterns)
5) How much is the deposit & when is it due? (Table of Contents)
A deposit of 50% of the total is required at booking time. It is due mailed along with your signed contract.
6) When is the final payment due? (Table of Contents)
The remaining 50% is to be paid by two weeks prior to the beginning of your event. That is the same time that your planning form & music requests are also due.
7) Do you have liability insurance? (Table of Contents)
Yes. We carry standard $1,000,000 policy liability insurance and are happy to provide proof when necessary.
8) How long have you been DJ'ing professionally? Is this your full time job? (Table of Contents)
We have each been DJing professionally for 13+ years. This is our full time job and has been for at least 10 of those years.
9) How far ahead should we book you? (Table of Contents)
We often book up 6-12 months in advance, but sometimes we can accommodate last minute bookings. Don't wait too long to book us. There are plenty of times potential clients think about it for too long, then come back to find out we have been booked for their date already.
10) Are you comfortable MC'ing & making announcements? (Table of Contents)
Yes, we are confident & skilled MCs. We are never overly enthusiastic or false on the mic and we don't say things just to be the center of attention. If the crowd needs motivating, we motivate accordingly. If everything is great and guests are having fun, we let the moment be. Some people want a DJ who acts like a comedian the whole night and gives out party favors - that's not us. We are friendly, genuine MCs who create a perfect flow.
11) How do we pick the music? (Table of Contents)
There are several ways to pick the music.
Once you book us, you will have an online planning form where you can request songs for various portions of your event (i.e. Cocktails, Dinner, Dancing), as well as create a "Do Not Play" list.
Most clients fall into one of three catergories when it comes to music requests, all of which are great!
1. They want to hand the music selection over to us.
2. They want to choose some of the music, while giving us room to read the crowd and pick like minded songs.
3. They want to choose most of the music.
12) How big is your music library? What genres do you cover? (Table of Contents)
We have a huge music library of over 30,000 songs. We can cover any genre/style. If you request music we don't already have, we buy it.
13) What sets you apart from other DJ's? (Table of Contents)
This is our full time job. We are genuine, and we truly care about our clients having a wonderful time. We are DJs for music lovers looking to create a memorable "vibe." Unique, elegant and hip. With backgrounds as Club DJs, we "mix" music throughout the night with turntables, not simply clicking in iTunes or just fading songs in and out.
Clients often decide to book us because they are looking for something more than the average DJ - someone who can combine elegant event experience, organized planning, a relaxed attitude and an incredible dance party! Also being live musicians, we have a good ear and strive to make the music sound just right. Throughout the event, we check in with our clients to make sure we are all on the same page. But don't just take our word for it, read our testimonials.
14) Do you have sample DJ mixes or videos of events you have DJ'd? (Table of Contents)
15) If you were unable to perform, would you help us find a replacement? (Table of Contents)
Yes. We would also pay the difference if the replacement DJ costs more. But just so you know, in over 10 years, we have rarely missed any events. Also Patrick and Wayne back each other up, in case of an emergency.
16) Have you been to my event location before? (Table of Contents)
Yes, no, maybe? We have worked at hundreds of venues in the greater Bay Area and beyond. Our 10+ years of expereience give us the skills needed to adapt to any sitatuion and make professional decisions to make your event a success.
17) Are we guaranteed to have YOU as our DJ? (Table of Contents)
Yes, our contracts are DJ specific. We don't have a list of 10 DJs we book. It is just the two Owners - DJ Wayne Noel and DJ Saint Patrick - and you know who you are booking when you sign a contract.
18) What size space do you require for your DJ station? (Table of Contents)
12 feet wide x 4 feet deep is perfect for our table + 2 speakers. We can get by with 8 feet wide x 4 feet deep if we need to.
19) What size space do you require for your Photo Booth? (Table of Contents)
8 feet long x 4 feet wide. If there is a scrapbook station, we need space for a 4' table.
20) How much time do you need for setup, sound check and breaking down? (Table of Contents)
We need at least one hour before and after an event. We prefer three hours before & one hour after.
21) Do you bring backup equipment? (Table of Contents)
Yes. We bring backup speakers, microphones, music libraries, lights and cords.